Eureka Shorty O’Neil Village Broken Hill
Here at Eureka Shorty O’Neil Village Broken Hill, we provide quality and affordable assisted rental accommodation for seniors and disability pensioners in a safe, comfortable environment.
Our community offers:
- One & Two Bedroom unfurnished units suitable for singles or couples
- Well maintained landscaped surrounds
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone and internet.
- Rental tariff includes electricity!
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
For more information, vacancies pricing or to make an appointment to visit the village, please call our enquiry hotline on 1800 356 818 or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Eureka Shorty O’Neil Village Broken Hill offers an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing lifestyle, set in amongst the beautiful gardens and grounds that the village has to offer.
Each unit has a spacious living area, self-contained kitchen, a large airy bedroom, and a purpose built ensuite bathroom.
Eureka Shorty O’Neil Village Broken Hill is conveniently located within walking distance of public transport and only a short drive to the doctors, shopping centre and hospital.