Eureka Tamworth is located just 3.5kms north of Tamworth’s city centre close to the northern bank of the peel river. We are easily accessible via car, turn off the B95 at Johnson street and we are just down the road.
Eureka Tamworth – Affordable Retirement Living In North Eastern New South Wales
Here at Eureka Tamworth, we offer quality, flexible and affordable rental retirement living for independent seniors. We provide comfortable low-maintenance rental units in a secure, gated community. Our dedicated Village Manager and friendly Residents host a welcoming and inclusive community that promotes an active and social lifestyle.
- Spacious senior-friendly units
- Well-appointed central community centre featuring kitchen, dining area, computer access, library, TV viewing area.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and lawns, beautifully manicured gardens by our grounds team
- Secure onsite parking
- Outdoor garden seating areas
- Regular social activities and events
- Village Manager
- Pet friendly
- Convenient location close to local services
- Split system air conditioning & heating
- Private courtyards
- Security Screens
- Ceiling Fan
- Open-plan lounge and dining room
- Large ensuite with non-slip flooring
- Comfortable verandah style sitting area
Book a tour today and find out why our residents love living at Eureka Tamworth – 1800 356 818
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
Conveniently located close to shopping precincts, health facilities and sporting clubs and with a bus stop right out the front, you’ll wonder why you didn’t make the move sooner. Eureka Tamworth is located within 2.9kms is the shopping centre, post office, doctors, pharmacy, bowls club and the public library, hospital and RSL Club all within 5km’s.
We have an active social club responsible which organises regular community activities, including BBQs, Morning Teas, Cards, Craft Sessions, Bingo, Seasonal & Special Events.