Eureka Avenell Village on Vasey, Bundaberg
Welcome to the delightful Bundaberg Region. Renowned for its extensive sugar cane fields, subtropical weather, and the infamous Bundaberg Rum, this beautiful city hosts incredible scenery with comfortable weather all year round.
Here at Avenell Village on Vasey Bundaberg, we provide quality and affordable rental accommodation for seniors.
Our community offers:
- One bedroom unfurnished units suitable for singles or couples
- Delicious home-style meals prepared daily on premises
- On-site hairdresser – by appointment
- Chemist script pick-up and delivery service
- On-site village managers
- Entertainment and activities
- Well maintained landscaped surrounds
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet
- Solar power installed
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
For more information on vacancies, pricing or to make an appointment to visit the village, please call our enquiry hotline on 1800 356 818 or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Avenell Village on Vasey Bundaberg offers an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing lifestyle, set in amongst the beautiful gardens and grounds that the village has to offer.
The open plan style of our units enables ease of movement with no steps, allowing easy access for walking frames and wheelchairs.
Each unit has ceiling fans and/or air conditioning, a spacious living area, galley style kitchenette, a large airy bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, a purpose built ensuite bathroom with provision for laundry and an individual courtyard that is perfect for an outdoor setting and pot plants.
Designed in clusters, all of our units are set amongst attractive landscaped gardens and grounds. Covered walkways provide all-weather protection and step free access to the Community Room, Community Dining and your neighbours.
Avenell Village on Vasey Bundaberg is conveniently located within walking distance of public transport and only a short drive to the doctors, shopping centre and hospital. This gives the residents of our community the ability to explore beautiful Bundaberg simply, quickly and with ease.
Our community centre is the heart of the village. Residents enjoy entertainment and social activities, amongst like-minded people with similar backgrounds and life experiences. Family and friends are always welcome and encouraged to visit.