Eureka Koinonia Village, Ayr
Here at Eureka Koinonia Village Ayr, we provide quality and affordable rental accommodation for seniors and disability pensioners in a safe, comfortable environment.
Here at Eureka Mardross Gardens, we provide quality and affordable assisted rental accommodation for seniors and disability pensioners in a safe, comfortable environment.
Our community offers:
- One bedroom unfurnished units suitable for singles or couples
- Well maintained landscaped surrounds
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet.
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond.
For more information, vacancies pricing or to make an appointment to visit the village, please call our enquiry hotline on 1800 356 818 or complete the enquiry form on this page.
The open plan style of our units enables ease of movement with no steps, allowing easy access for walking frames and wheelchairs.
Eureka Koinonia Village Ayr offers an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing lifestyle, set in amongst the beautiful gardens and grounds that the village has to offer.
Each unit has a spacious living area, kitchen, a large airy bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, and a bathroom.
Designed in clusters, all of our units are set amongst attractive landscaped gardens and grounds.
Eureka Koinonia Village Ayr is conveniently located only a short drive to the doctors, shopping centre and hospital. This gives the residents of our community the ability to explore Ayr, quickly and with ease.