Eureka Myall Place Whyalla
Whyalla truly is the city where the outback meets the sea. With more than 300 days of sunshine per year, fascinating history and plenty to see and do, Whyalla is an amazing city with plenty to offer. The city itself has an excellent foreshore, with a delightful shady park and marina. There are excellent cafes and restaurants close to the beach to sit back and take in the atmosphere.
Here at Eureka Myall Place, we provide quality and affordable rental accommodation for seniors.
Our community offers:
- One bedroom unfurnished units suitable for singles or couples
- Delicious home-style meals prepared daily on premises
- Chemist script pick-up and delivery service
- On-site hairdresser – by appointment
- On-site village managers
- Entertainment and activities
- Well maintained landscaped surrounds
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet.
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
For more information, vacancies pricing or to make an appointment to visit the village, please call our enquiry hotline on 1800 356 818 or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Eureka Myall Place offers an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing lifestyle.
The open plan style of our units enables ease of movement with no steps, allowing easy access for walking frames and wheelchairs.
Each unit has ceiling fans and/or air conditioning, a spacious living area, galley style kitchenette, a large airy bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, a purpose built ensuite bathroom with provision for laundry and an individual courtyard that is perfect for an outdoor setting and pot plants.
Designed in clusters, all of our units are set amongst attractive landscaped gardens and grounds. Covered walkways provide all-weather protection and step free access throughout the village.
Access From Village
Public Transport: 400 M
Doctor: 1 KM
Chemist: Delivery Service
Hospital: 4 KM
Shopping Centre: 450 M
The convenient location of our village gives residents the ability to explore beautiful Whyalla simply, quickly and easily.
Our community centre is the heart of the village. Residents enjoy entertainment and social activities, amongst like-minded people with similar backgrounds and life experiences.
Family and friends are always welcome and encouraged to visit.