Eureka Eagleby is located just south of Brisbane on the southern bank of the Logan river at the juncture with the Albert river which forms the southern and eastern boundary. The Pacific Motorway marks the southern boundary , and as you travel southbond you take the Number 34 exit to visit the village.
Eureka Eagleby – Affordable Retirement Living South Of Brisbane
Here at Eureka Eagleby, we offer quality, flexible and affordable rental retirement living for independent seniors. We provide comfortable self-contained 1-bedroom units in a friendly community environment. Our dedicated Village Manager and friendly Residents host a welcoming and inclusive community that promotes an active and social lifestyle.
- Spacious senior-friendly units
- Well-appointed community centre featuring kitchen, dining area, computer access, library, TV viewing area & pool table
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and lawns, well maintained by our grounds team
- Outdoor garden seating areas
- Regular social activities and events
- Village Manager
- Pet friendly
- Convenient location close to local services
- Front and back doors to allow flow through for breezes
- Split system air conditioning
- Emergency call button
- Open-plan lounge and dining room
- Bathroom optioned for a laundry
- Comfortable verandah style sitting area
Book a tour today and find out why our residents love living at Eureka Eagleby – 1800 356 818
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
We have s bus stops outside the village that connects with both the Brisbane city bus and trains to the Sunshine and Gold Coasts. With Eagleby Plaza shopping centre located across the road, our location enables residents that don’t drive to get out and about and do their shopping, go to the doctor, hairdresser, or a visit to the local coffee shop.
We have an active social club responsible which organises regular community activities, including BBQs, Morning Teas, Cards, Craft Sessions, Bingo, Seasonal & Special Events.