Eureka Care Communities, Rockhampton
There’s more to the Rockhampton Region than clear skies and sailing! With a thriving community, plenty of natural attractions to check out, an average of over 300 days of sunshine each year and the friendliest people in Queensland, the Rockhampton Region offers locals and visitors alike a world of possibilities.
Rockhampton is well on the way to realising Council’s vision of becoming the most liveable community in the world.
Here at Eureka Care Communities Rockhampton, we provide quality and affordable assisted rental accommodation for seniors and disability pensioners in a safe, comfortable environment.
Our community offers:
- One bedroom unfurnished units suitable for singles or couples
- Delicious home-style meals prepared on-site daily
- On-site hairdresser – by appointment
- The security of on-site village managers
- Entertainment and activities
- Well maintained landscaped surrounds
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet.
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
For more information, vacancies pricing or to make an appointment to visit the village, please call our enquiry hotline on 1800 356 818.
Eureka Care Communities Rockhampton offers an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing lifestyle.
The open plan style of our units enables ease of movement with no steps, allowing easy access for walking frames and wheelchairs.
Each unit has ceiling fans and/or air conditioning, a spacious living area, galley style kitchenette, a large airy bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, a purpose built ensuite bathroom with provision for laundry and an individual courtyard that is perfect for an outdoor setting and pot plants.
Designed in clusters, all of our units are set amongst attractive landscaped gardens and grounds. Covered walkways provide all-weather protection and step free access to the Community Room, Community Dining and your neighbours.