Eureka Gainsborough Lifestyle Village, Brassall Ipswich
Eureka Gainsborough Lifestyle Village is located off the Warrego Highway in Brassall. Surrounded by picturesque parklands, gardens, and wide-open spaces, our Residents enjoy exploring the beautiful bush setting backing onto Ironpot Creek. The Village is adjacent to an Ampol Service Station with Foodary, close to Brassall Shopping Centre, and only a short 10-minute drive to the Ipswich City Centre and Riverlink. Local amenities including transport, healthcare services, and shops are all within easy access. It truly is the ideal location for those looking to downsize their home or enjoy affordable, independent rental retirement living with freedom and security.
Eureka Gainsborough Lifestyle Village, Brassall
When you choose a Eureka Village, you instantly become a part of our big family. We pride ourselves on our welcoming and inviting community atmosphere. Our villas are independent so that our Residents can feel at home in their own private space. As a Resident of the Eureka Gainsborough Lifestyle Village community, we offer community activities providing you with the opportunity to mingle with your neighbours. If you would prefer to curl up with a good book or need a space to catch-up with family and friends, our Community Room is the perfect place for you.
Our other wonderful facilities include: an in-ground swimming pool, games and recreational room for the exclusive use of Residents, Village Green, BBQ Areas, Laundromat and Clotheslines.
Whether you are ready to downsize, looking for a new retirement community, or wanting to start anew, Eureka Gainsborough lifestyle Village could be just what you’re looking for.
- Affordable Rental Retirement Living
- Studio, 1, and 2 Bedroom Villas – Fully Self Contained
- Complete Independence in your own Private Home
- Pet Friendly
- Secure, Gated Community
- Friends at your Doorstep
- Peaceful Surrounds
- Low Maintenance
- Extensive Community Facilities, including a Community Room, Swimming Pool, Village Green & Laundromat.
- Close to Shops and Transport
- Onsite Village Manager
- Adjacent to Ampol Foodary Brassall
Book a tour and find out why our Residents love living at Eureka Gainsborough Lifestyle Village, Brassall.
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome.
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity, and internet.
- No buy in fees – rentals only.
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond.