Eureka Albert Street Gardens, Orange
Orange is a thriving country town as rich in heritage as it is in award-winning restaurants, boutique shops, magnificent gardens and bustling markets. Famed for its rich produce-yielding soils, cool climate wines and spectacular scenery, Orange is the perfect place to enjoy your retirement.
Have you considered renting in retirement? At Eureka Albert Street Gardens, we provide affordable and flexible rental retirement living in a welcoming community environment.
Our community offers:
- One bedroom unfurnished units suitable for singles or couples
- Delicious home-style meals prepared on-site daily
- Village Manager and Qualified Chef
- Entertainment and activities
- Pet friendly
- Well maintained landscaped surrounds
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
Eureka Albert Street Gardens offers an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing lifestyle, set in amongst the beautiful gardens and lawns that the village has to offer.
The open plan style of our units enables ease of movement with no steps, allowing easy access for walking frames and wheelchairs.
Each unit has a spacious living area, galley style kitchenette, a large airy bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, a purpose built ensuite bathroom with provision for laundry and an individual courtyard that is perfect for an outdoor setting and pot plants.
Designed in clusters, all of our units are set amongst attractive landscaped gardens and grounds.
Eureka Albert Street Gardens is conveniently located within walking distance of public transport, and only a short drive to the doctors, hairdresser, hospital and shopping centre.
Our community centre is the heart of the village. Residents enjoy entertainment and social activities, amongst like-minded people with similar backgrounds and life experiences. Family and friends are always welcome and encouraged to visit.
Book a tour today and find out why our residents love living at Eureka Albert Street Gardens – 1800 356 818!