Eureka Mardross Gardens, Albury
Eureka Mardross Gardens is located in Albury, on the north side of the Murray River. With a warm and temperate climate, water activities and fishing are always popular. Parklands and gardens make for a lovely scenic city and a peaceful place to live.
Here at Eureka Mardross Gardens, we provide quality and affordable rental accommodation for seniors.
Our community offers:
- One bedroom unfurnished units suitable for singles or couples
- Delicious home-style meals prepared daily on premises
- On-site hairdresser – by appointment
- Chemist script pick-up and delivery service
- On-site village managers
- Entertainment and activities
- Well maintained landscaped surrounds
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet.
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
Eureka Mardross Gardens offers an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing lifestyle, set in amongst the beautiful gardens and grounds that the village has to offer.
The open plan style of our units enables ease of movement with no steps, allowing easy access for walking frames and wheelchairs.
Each unit has ceiling fans and/or air conditioning, a spacious living area, galley style kitchenette, a large airy bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, a purpose built ensuite bathroom with provision for laundry and an individual courtyard that is perfect for an outdoor setting and pot plants.
Designed in clusters, all of our units are set amongst attractive landscaped gardens and grounds. Covered walkways provide all-weather protection and step free access to the Community Room, Community Dining and your neighbours.
Eureka Mardross Gardens is conveniently located within walking distance of public transport and only a short drive to the doctors, shopping centre and hospital. This gives the residents of our community the ability to explore beautiful Albury simply, quickly and easily.
Our community centre is the heart of the village. Residents enjoy entertainment and social activities, amongst like-minded people with similar backgrounds and life experiences. Family and friends are always welcome and encouraged to visit.