Eureka Cascade Gardens, Mackay
Mackay is an exciting tropical city, booming from the richness of sugar and mining. Mackay’s City Heart has recently undergone a magical transformation by way of a unique community arts project. Its main attractions include its close proximity to the Great Barrier Reef and hosting some of the world’s most prized rainforests.
Here at Eureka Cascade Gardens Mackay, we provide quality and affordable assisted rental accommodation for seniors and disability pensioners in a safe, comfortable environment.
Our community offers:
- One bedroom unfurnished units suitable for singles or couples
- Delicious home-style meals prepared daily on premises
- Linen supplied
- Chemist script pick-up and delivery service
- On-site doctor, hairdresser and masseuse – by appointment
- Village bus with wheelchair lift
- The security of on-site village managers
- Entertainment and activities
- Well maintained landscaped surrounds
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet.
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
NOTE: This village does not fall under the National Rental Affordable Scheme (NRAS).
For more information, vacancies pricing or to make an appointment to visit the village, please call our enquiry hotline on 1800 356 818 or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Eureka Cascade Gardens Mackay offers an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing lifestyle, set in amongst the beautiful gardens and grounds that the village has to offer.
The open plan style of our units enables ease of movement with no steps, allowing easy access for walking frames and wheelchairs.
Each unit has ceiling fans and/or air conditioning, a spacious living area, galley style kitchenette, a large airy bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, a purpose built ensuite bathroom with provision for laundry and an individual courtyard that is perfect for an outdoor setting and pot plants.
Designed in clusters, all of our units are set amongst attractive landscaped gardens and grounds. Covered walkways provide all-weather protection and step free access throughout the village.
Access From Village
- Public Transport: 260 M
- Doctor: On-Site
- Chemist: Delivery Service
- Hospital: 7 KM
- Shopping Centre: 250 M
- Hairdresser: On-Site
Eureka Cascade Gardens Mackay is conveniently located within walking distance of public transport and only a short drive to the doctors, shopping centre and hospital. This gives the residents of our community the ability to explore beautiful Mackay simply, quickly and easily.
Our community centre is the heart of the village. Residents enjoy entertainment and social activities, amongst like-minded people with similar backgrounds and life experiences.
Family and friends are always welcome and encouraged to visit.