Eureka Villages Bunbury is located just 2.7kms from the Bunbury CBD off Blair Street, at 130-134 Forrest Avenue.
Eureka Bunbury – Affordable Retirement Living In Southern Western Australia
Here at Eureka Bunbury, we offer quality, flexible and affordable rental retirement living for independent seniors. We provide comfortable low-maintenance rental units in a secure, gated community. Our dedicated Village Manager and friendly Residents host a welcoming and inclusive community that promotes an active and social lifestyle.
- Spacious senior-friendly units for singles & couples.
- Well-appointed central community centre featuring kitchen, dining area, computer access, library, TV viewing area.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and lawns, beautifully manicured gardens by our grounds team
- Secure onsite parking
- Outdoor garden seating areas
- Regular social activities and events
- Village Manager
- Pet friendly
- Convenient location close to local services
- Private courtyards
- Security Screens
- Ceiling Fan
- Open-plan lounge and dining room
- Large ensuite with non-slip flooring
- Comfortable verandah style sitting area
Book a tour today and find out why our residents love living at Eureka Bunbury – 1800 356 818
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
Conveniently located close to shopping precincts, health facilities and sporting clubs and with a bus stop right out the front, you’ll wonder why you didn’t make the move sooner. Eureka Bunbury is located within 2.7kms is the shopping centre, bowls club, post office, doctors, pharmacy and the public library, hospital and RSL all within 4km’s.
We have an active social club responsible which organises regular community activities, including BBQs, Morning Teas, Cards, Craft Sessions, Bingo, Seasonal & Special Events.