New Horizons Earlville
Life in North Queensland has never been better! New Horizons Cairns is centrally located between premium shopping centres and beautiful tropical vistas so you can enjoy the best of both worlds. Our location offers easy access to healthcare and well-being centres located within 5 kilometers of our retirement lifestyle village.
New Horizons Village – Earlville
New Horizons is a boutique rental retirement village surrounded by the beautiful landscapes of Cairns. We provide the best retirement living in Queensland with a surprisingly inexpensive weekly rental fee. Everything you could possibly want in a retirement lifestyle village, all at an extremely affordable cost.
When you choose New Horizons, you instantly become a part of our big family. We pride ourselves on our welcoming and inviting community atmosphere full of support, friendship, and care. Our villas are completely independent and self-contained so that our residents can feel at home in their own personal space. Our affordable retirement lifestyle village is the perfect combination of beautiful Cairns vistas, landscaped gardens, and comfortable housing accommodations.
- Delicious homestyle meals
- Weekly linen services
- Modern self-contained villas in a beautiful Cairns garden setting
- Security of a gated community with 24-hour security cameras
- A superb location adjacent to Stocklands Earlville shopping centre
- Free Wifi
- The companionship of like-minded seniors
- Wide range of activities and functions
- No expensive buy-in with affordable fortnightly rentals
Units Designed Specifically for Seniors:
- Easy access for walking aids, wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- Lounge room
- Bathroom with laundry space
- Bedroom with built in robes
Book a tour and find out why our residents love living at New Horizons, Cairns:
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet.
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond