Mount Gambier Retirement Village, Mount Gambier
Mount Gambier Retirement Village is located in Mount Gambier, in a thriving progressive community at the centre of the Limestone Coast and is South Australia;s largest regional city. With a warm and temperate climate, water activities and fishing are always popular. Parklands and gardens make for a lovely scenic city and a peaceful place to live.
Here at Mount Gambier Retirement Village, we provide quality and affordable assisted rental accommodation for seniors and disability pensioners in a safe, comfortable environment.
Our community offers:
- One bedroom unfurnished units suitable for singles or couples
- Delicious home-style meals prepared daily on premises
- The security of on-site village managers
- Entertainment and activities
- Well maintained landscaped surrounds
- Units feature private ensuite, kitchenette, security screens on all doors and windows and built-in safety features for seniors
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Pet friendly for household pets – please discuss your pet with the village managers
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
For more information, vacancies pricing or to make an appointment to visit the village, please call our enquiry hotline on 1800 356 818 or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Mount Gambier Retirement Village offers an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing lifestyle, set in amongst the beautiful gardens and grounds that the village has to offer with the peace of mind of a secure gated complex.
The open plan style of our units enables ease of movement with no steps, allowing easy access for walking frames and wheelchairs.
Each unit has ceiling fans and/or air conditioning, a spacious living area, galley style kitchenette, a large airy bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, a purpose built ensuite bathroom with provision for laundry and an individual courtyard that is perfect for an outdoor setting and pot plants.
Designed in clusters, all of our units are set amongst attractive landscaped gardens and grounds. Covered walkways provide all-weather protection and step free access to the Community Room, Community Dining and your neighbours.
Mount Gambier Retirement Village is conveniently located within walking distance of public transport and only a short drive to the doctors, shopping centre and hospital. This gives the residents of our community the ability to explore the beautiful surroundings simply, quickly and easily.
Our community room is the heart of the village. Residents enjoy entertainment and social activities, amongst like-minded people with similar backgrounds and life experiences. Family and friends are always welcome and encouraged to visit.