Eureka Glenorchy Gardens, Glenorchy
Glenorchy is situated in the Northern suburbs of Hobart and is nestled beside Derwent River. Glenorchy Gardens provides the perfect place to enjoy your retirement years with plenty of local attractions and excellent health services available in the region.
Eureka Glenorchy Gardens
Here at Eureka Glenorchy Gardens, we provide quality affordable rental accommodation for independent seniors in a safe and secure environment. Our dedicated Village Managers and friendly residents host a welcoming and inclusive community that promotes an active and social lifestyle.
- Spacious senior-friendly units with private balconies;
- Village Manager available for assistance;
- Regular social activities;
- Convenient location close to local services;
Our community offers:
- One bedroom unfurnished units suitable for singles or couples
- Delicious home-style meals prepared daily on premises
- The security of on-site village managers
- Regular entertainment and activities
- Well maintained landscaped surrounds
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet.
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
For more information, vacancies pricing or to make an appointment to visit the village, please call our enquiry hotline on 1800 356 818 or complete the enquiry form on this page. Our village offers an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing lifestyle, set in amongst the beautiful gardens and grounds with the peace of mind of a secure gated complex.
The open plan style of our units enables ease of movement with no steps, allowing easy access for walking frames and wheelchairs. Each unit has ceiling fans and/or air conditioning, a spacious living area, galley style kitchenette, a large airy bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, a purpose built en-suite bathroom and an individual courtyard that is perfect for an outdoor setting and pot plants.
Designed in clusters, all of our units are set amongst attractive landscaped gardens and grounds. Covered walkways provide all-weather protection and step free access to the Community Room, Community Dining and your neighbours.