Eureka Christine Court, Belgian Gardens – Townsville
Here at Eureka Christine Court Belgian Gardens, we provide quality and affordable assisted rental accommodation for seniors and disability pensioners in a safe, comfortable environment.
Our community offers:
- One bedroom unfurnished units suitable for singles or couples
- Well maintained landscaped surrounds
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet.
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
For more information, vacancies pricing or to make an appointment to visit the village, please call our enquiry hotline on 1800 356 818 or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Eureka Christine Court Belgian Gardens offers an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing lifestyle, set in amongst the beautiful gardens and grounds that the village has to offer.
Each unit has a spacious living area, kitchenette, a large airy bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, and a purpose built ensuite bathroom.
Designed in clusters, all of our units are set amongst attractive landscaped gardens and grounds.
Christine Court Belgian Gardens is conveniently located within walking distance of public transport and only a short drive to the doctors, shopping centre and hospital.