Eureka Cascade Gardens, Cairns
Welcome to Paradise – Tropical North Queensland. With some of the most renowned attractions in Australia including the Great Barrier Reef and the Wet Tropics rainforest, enjoy the outdoor lifestyle and ease of an intimate city that is adventurous by nature.
Here at Eureka Cascade Gardens Cairns, we provide quality and affordable rental accommodation for seniors.
Our community offers:
- One bedroom unfurnished units suitable for singles or couples
- Delicious home-style meals prepared daily on premises
- On-site hairdresser – by appointment
- Chemist script pick-up and delivery service
- On-site village managers
- Entertainment and activities
- Well maintained landscaped surrounds
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet.
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
For more information, vacancies pricing or to make an appointment to visit the village, please call our enquiry hotline on 1800 356 818 or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Eureka Cascade Gardens Cairns offers an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing lifestyle, set in amongst the beautiful gardens and grounds that the village has to offer.
The open plan style of our units enables ease of movement with no steps, allowing easy access for walking frames and wheelchairs.
Each unit has ceiling fans and/or air conditioning, a spacious living area, galley style kitchenette, a large airy bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, a purpose built ensuite bathroom with provision for laundry and an individual courtyard that is perfect for an outdoor setting and pot plants.
Designed in clusters, all of our units are set amongst attractive landscaped gardens and grounds. Covered walkways provide all-weather protection and step free access to the Community Room, Community Dining and your neighbours.
Our community centre is the heart of the village. Residents enjoy entertainment and social activities, amongst like-minded people with similar backgrounds and life experiences. Family and friends are always welcome and encouraged to visit.